Some reasons why you might consider traveling to Andorra (provided by Wikivoyage):
Andorra is a small, mountainous country in Western Europe, located up in the Pyrenees between France and Spain. Full of beautiful mountains and charming old villages, the country thrives on tourism, mainly visitors from nearby countries who come for shopping, skiing, hiking, and banking.
- 1 Andorra la Vella — capital of Andorra
- 2 Santa Coloma d’Andorra — south of Andorra La Vella towards the border with Spain
- 3 Sant Julia de Loria — south of Santa Coloma towards the border with Spain
- 4 Escaldes-Engordany — this is really an eastern suburb parish of Andorra La Vella
- 5 Encamp — parish to the NE of Andorra La Vella between Engordany and Canillo on the road to France
- 6 La Massana — small town and parish about 5 miles north of Andorra La Vella. You can access Arinsal – Pal ski area from it directly
- 7 Ordino — northernmost and least populated parish but almost the largest by area
- 8 Canillo — northeasternmost parish on the main road and border to France
- 9 Arinsal — small village and ski resort in the north west
- 10 Pal
- 11 Pas de la Casa — a town bordering with France
- 12 Soldeu
- – home to the impressively tiled Blue Mosque, and the staging point for trips into Uzbekistan. Ethnically diverse, Mazar is considered the most liberal city in the country after Kabul.
Cheap Charter Flights & Tours
A personal travel agent helping you find the best deals on charter flights and last-minute getaways.
DIY Retreats for $20/day
Get help from a personal travel agent via chat anytime! Starting at $10/month, cancel anytime.
Planning an Expedition?
Let our team of experienced explorers help you in your planning and team building.
Solo City Adventures
From the hottest night spots to some of the best kept secrets, get ready for some fun.
Book below to get an extra 5% off (Don't see the tour you want? Mention it in #TravelAgent and we'll share a link. We're giving away our affiliate commission until the end of 2022!)
We Will Guide You
Talk to us about your dream vacation! Let's go!
Browse Other Countries
A perfect pairing for the modern-day digital nomad. Text "INVITE" to +1 (810) 818-1815.