Real-Time Travel Service
Some reasons why you might consider traveling to Belarus.
Belarus (Belarusian: Белару́сь, Russian: Белоруссия) is a former Soviet state whose history begins in the 10th century CE. While not on most tourists' radar, Belarus preserves beautiful castles, pristine nature, and Soviet heritage. It maintains close ties and an open border with its neighbor Russia. The name of the country literally means "White Russia" in the Russian language.
- 1 Minsk (Belarusian Cyrillic: Мінск) — the Belarusian capital and largest city, with over 2 million inhabitants.
- 2 Brest (Брэст) — regional capital on the Polish border with impressive architectural sights.
- 3 Polotsk (По́лацк, Polack) — the oldest Belarusian city, notable for interesting buildings.
- 4 Gomel (Гомель, Homieĺ) — the second largest city in Belarus; located in the east.
- 5 Pinsk (Пінск) — informally known as the capital of Belarusian Polesie (Pinsk, or Pripyat, Marshes).
- 6 Grodno (Гродна, Hrodna) — the last capital city of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (18th cent.) with rich history and well-preserved architecture.
- 7 Mogilev (Магілёў, Mahilioŭ) — third largest city in Belarus.
- 8 Nesvizh (Нясві́ж, Niasviž) — with a UNESCO listed castle.
- 9 Vitebsk (Ві́цебск, Viciebsk) — the city of Marc Chagall.
Travel Deals On-the-Reg
We will help you find the best deals on flights and last-minute getaways.
DIY Affordable Travel
With a little help! Get travel plans once a month and a real human to chat with anytime.
Let Us Guide You
What is your dream vacation? Text us, send us a mail, or use our app. For $20/mo we're here throughout your journey.
Save Money on Viator Tours
Start a free trial to get an additional 5% off any Viator tour sitewide.
Start a ".Live" Travel Business
Plug into the Travelers.Live network for $20/mo. Get your own ".Live" website complete with a chat server, teams manager, VOIP #, and more.
It's a big world out there.
Start "You-as-a-Service" on the web's largest ".Live" network for $20/month with an invite.
Text "INVITE" to +1 (888) 510-1788 in the US or +1 (810) 818-1815 abroad.